Saturday, January 22, 2011

Rounding Second and heading for third base....


Need new fins and smaller sized dive boots.  In addition, I am waiting on my first aid kit to arrive, it if arrives?  I got an emailing saying they didn't have it but offering a different one instead.  I responded and haven't heard back from them. Tonight is my final airline purchase and is my return flight to the capital to catch my flight back to the US.  Believe it or not, I am pretty much packed, vaccinations are complete, scripts filled, approvals granted....wow, I am really heading for third base!

I'm looking forward to this journey.  I'll miss my job and of course my friends and loved ones, but I am excited!  My life has truly been about experiences - some good and some bad...and several were incredible. Rarely would I ever considered exchanging on though.  They have been my building blocks from which I have grown. 

I am hoping to blog while I am there, though on the NGO's website.  Hopefully my friends and family will be able to learn of my adventures before I return home.  Once I return home time to focus on returning to work, continuing to develop the company I am helping to build, and quite possibly consider opening the doors to my love life which are currently closed for renovation. (But only to someone who is worthy...)

Next trip will need to be full of restaurants, night life, nice resorts and adventure. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment